Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Joanna Mastroianni Fall 2008



See Cindy Adams (in red) from the NY Post
in the front row on the right...



Joanna Mastroianni's collection was influenced by Morocco
and the mod 1960's. The show had some nice pieces,
although the gold mini followed by a sheer caftan
was a bit odd. The models did not seem enthused
and some of the clothes were very conservative.
I would have liked to to see a more cohesive overall look.

I've always wanted to go to Morocco and though I liked the keyhole
back on a few looks, I wish there had been more of a statement.
However, the draping on the evening gowns was very beautiful and elegant. I loved the big hair and the make-up too.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Love the photos and your comments
You really have a great eye for detail